200hr Healing-Centered Yoga Teacher Training
Outcome: Yoga Impact trained yoga teachers learn how to teach yoga not just lead a yoga exercise class. Right from the beginning you will learn healing-centered yoga methodology to work with a variety of demographics. We give you the skills to become critical thinkers so that you can have a dynamic foundation to becoming a successful yoga teacher.
Private Instruction TBA, starts anytime. Contact Nancy
Komatke, Arizona: starts Fall, 2019 Contact Nancy
200+ HR Yoga Impact Course Content:
* Establishing a Strong Yoga Practice – Understanding how to develop your home practice and use it to create your teaching style.
*Ethics of yoga teaching and how to be an inclusive yoga teacher and business person
* Anatomy and Physiology of Yoga – Understanding how the components and mechanics of the human body relate to the experience of yoga, both anatomically and esoterically
* Teaching Methodology – Learning the skills of seeing, listening and responding with compassion and clear guidance.
* In-depth Asana Training-Building a clear foundation for building safe, strong and expansive poses and Sanskrit terms
* Introduction to Pranayama -The art of breathing is the thread that binds our practice to our spirit
* Introduction to Dhyana -The art of meditation or concentration is the path that grounds our practice in the present
* Introduction to Yogic Spiritual Doctrine and Philosophy – Study of the Bhagavad Gita, Patanjali’s Yoga Sutras
* in-Depth Study of the Yamas and Niyamas – Looking at an ethical approach to our relationship with ourselves and others
* Practicum – Developing and teaching a class with feedback
* The Yoga of Business – Setting goals, marketing and continuing education
* Introduction to Ayurveda
* Practical Nutrition
* The business of Yoga