All trainees must discuss their interest with Nancy Candea prior to registration.
Please leave a voicemail at 973-874-9642
or... email InternationalYogaTherapy@gmail.com
or... apply online for Hawaii 2016 and New Jersey 2017: Application
SCHEDULE OF TRAININGS :
2016 (Module 1-3): Puako, Island of Hawaii - Three 2-week intensives
November 4-19, February 3-18, June 16-30
2016 (Module 4-5) TBA
2017 (Module 1-3): New Jersey TBA (one weekend a month OR 4 hour weekday morning)
Both trainings will include bi-monthly videoconferences (that will be recorded) with IYTI Faculty - TBA
- Please register with Nancy. Email her at InternationalYogaTherapy@gmail.com or leave a voicemail at 973-874-9642
- $800 non-refundable deposit due with registration.
Tuition for Modules 1-3 (500 hours) $3,800
- Non-refundable registration fee: $800.
- Early bird/cash discount paid two months before the training starts $200
- Credit card fees will be added to credit card payments.
Tuition for Module 4-5 (paid after the completion of Modules 1-3) $2,400 (partial work study options are available for module 4-5)
Tuition includes: core training, bi-monthly videoconferences, and one-on-one meetings with Nancy Candea, trainings with other ITYI Faculty, and guest speakers; ITYI Yoga Therapy Training Manual; and videos.
Other Expenses: travel and lodging as needed, tuition for 80 hours of elective study outside of IYTI, tuition for 50 hours of Ayurveda, and membership dues to professional accreditation organizations, and books. Although you are encouraged to develop a yoga resource book library, you are welcome to borrow some of your required reading materials.